Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Starting Date

Hi!
I will be starting my 30 day raw food challenge January 4th, 2010. I invite anyone who wants to embark on this challenge with me. Raw foods are those that are vegan, un-cooked, un-processed organic foods that can be dehydrated up to 105 degrees. Studies have shown that foods cooked lose valuable nutrients. 105 still alive!!
I'm doing this challenge because I want to document daily changes to my body in the form of weight loss, hair, skin, nails, focus and to see what happens! I'm leaning toward my dissertaion on the effects of raw foods and diabetes so I thought I'd experiment with myself. (no, I don't have diabetes).
So, if you want to join in on the fun, post to my blog or just follow me and support me!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_foodism

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leona! I'm here to support :) Can't wait to see what you no-cook up!

    ReplyDelete