Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 15 Raw Food Challenge

 

I lasted about 7 days on raw foods. There are several reasons for this. One, the prep time in the kitchen was eating into my time working on my PhD. I know some raw foodists say “just cut stuff up and eat it.” I did not find this to be the case for me. Secondly, my hands and feet were always cold and my body was craving hot soup. While I certainly appreciate the many health benefits of raw foods, perhaps this is not the time in my life. I can certainly see myself going vegan in 2010 and 80% raw. So that is now my goal.

I will continue blogging with health and wellness information as I come across information in my readings.

Thanks for your support.

3 comments:

  1. right on! I'm glad you clarified and set your new goal as well. right on with your right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete