Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 15 Raw Food Challenge

 

I lasted about 7 days on raw foods. There are several reasons for this. One, the prep time in the kitchen was eating into my time working on my PhD. I know some raw foodists say “just cut stuff up and eat it.” I did not find this to be the case for me. Secondly, my hands and feet were always cold and my body was craving hot soup. While I certainly appreciate the many health benefits of raw foods, perhaps this is not the time in my life. I can certainly see myself going vegan in 2010 and 80% raw. So that is now my goal.

I will continue blogging with health and wellness information as I come across information in my readings.

Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

  1. right on! I'm glad you clarified and set your new goal as well. right on with your right on!

    ReplyDelete