Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3 Raw Food Challenge

Breakfast

Green Smoothie – Not sure what the heck I threw in there at o-dark thirty!! Spinach for sure and assorted fruits…

Snack

Raw Revolution Bar…yummy!! Coconut/Chocolate today.http://www.rawindulgence.com/

These bars are the bomb but a bit high in calories…about 160 for the Coconut/Chocolate but I love them. I get mine a Whole Foods.

Lunch

Lunch today was a raw fruit roll-up with Avocado, Pineapple, Carrots, and some sort of greens…I got that at Whole Foods too.

Dinner

Dinner tonight was a smoothie with everything in it but the kitchen sink. I mean we’re talking spinach, blackberries, apple, banana, strawberries, kiwi, raw cacao, flax seed, dates and water. I have some left over for tomorrow so I don’t have to fumble around in the dark.

Physical Self

I’ve had some friends ask me how I feel physically. I didn’t really notice a change until today. Without getting graphic on you, my bathroom activities have become more frequent. I also feel like I have more energy and I haven’t really been hungry which is a mystery to me because I’m ALWAYS hungry!!! I hope that stays the same.

A couple of down sides I’ve noticed about going raw is the prep time involved and the cost of groceries. Yikes!! It’s also tough eating out. I wasn’t really a big bread person so I don’t miss that. Fish tacos…another story.

No exercise today. I was out with Tess looking at flooring for my house (Bamboo) and downloading cool software like Dragon Naturally Speaking, Nitro and a learning how to speak Spanish program.

http://www.nuance.com/talk/

http://www.nitropdf.com/promotions/default.htm?gclid=CNGNybTSkZ8CFQNSagod4kW8Zw

No comments:

Post a Comment